The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Taka baby fair again...

It's Taka baby fair again and after 2 years, I went back again. I bought lots of stuff for RaeAnne from Taka baby fair last time cos there were good bundled deals esp Pigeon steriliser, bottles, NB starter kit etc. I actually didn't have much to buy for Raelynn but since I managed to succesfully deposit Filamie at ILs place on Fri afternoon (unfortunately, it's because my HP laptop is spoilt, keeps giving me the black screen of 'death' so I had to run around to back up data before sending it in for repair), I decided to go to town to collect my Amara Sanctuary voucher and pop by Taka fair.

Was quite tempted to buy the Fisher Price portable rocker/bouncer that was on offer at $139cos it was quite compact when folded and can be use as a armchair or rocking chair for toddlers. But it was out of stock. In the end, only got a pair of NB padded booties, 2 sets of mittens/booties, a cloth squishy pig squeaker, a car back seat organiser. Initially wanted to buy the Bumbo seat tray but changed my mind cos the quality was lousy, plastic edge was either rough or the white plastic was dirty. Thought of stocking up on maternity pads but the Kotex ones they were selling had no wings. :P Spent only $30+ altogether. A far cry from how much I spent at the 2007 Taka Fair. But saving money is good. More $ for travel fund with the 2 gals, hopefully next year. ;)

Filamie is her usual self these few days. Blur and always coming up with excuses instead of admitting her mistake and saying sorry. I'm losing my patience with her. Think will most likely change maid liao unless a miracle happens. :P

No comments: