The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nine and 拔

Nine and 拔 - These are the two new words that RaeAnne learnt to say today. She surprised me by saying 9 when we were waiting for the lift at FIL's block tonight as we were going home. Earlier in the evening, she repeated after me and said '拔 ' cos she has been peeling her fingerbed skin and MIL has been nagging her so I told her for the umpteen time Cannot 拔. Her favourite word now is 'wet', 'wet'. She'll say wet when she sees the water rim left behind by my cup of coca cola and she'll say wet again when she finish her shower cos her hair will be wet. :)

Today, she went back to playgroup after 4 days of holiday. Her favourite Chinese teacher is not around (on MC) so I was prepared for the worst meltdown ever. Of course, she cried when I left but I've learn to just go instead of prolonging the goodbyes and heartache. Taught Filamie to change and wash bedsheet during the 2 hours but went to fetch her early. When I reached at 1045am, I saw her with the new (stand in?) teacher assistant holding on to a book. She wasn't crying. Such a relief. Maybe she's getting used to the routine after all? I sure hope so. :)

Didn't go out today so got maid to wash the fans and wash RaeAnne's clothes as well. She also fried fish and stir fry french beans. Used too much oil but at least the fish is cooked. When she can cook and wash clothes without any supervision, I can start bringing RaeAnne home after playgroup instead of bringing her to Nai Nai's place. :) Will still need to look after RaeAnne myself though cos RaeAnne's very sticky to me. :P

No comments: