The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Raelynn's Shopping/ Wishlist

I'm 23 weeks now. Raelynn will be 6 months in Mummy's tummy soon. The last I measured my waist is already 35.5 inches, Faint!

When I was expecting RaeAnne, I had lots of things to buy since she was the first baby in the family. But for Raelynn, there are really not many things to buy cos we have nearly duplicates of everything eg. 1 set at my place, 1 set at Nai Nai's place and some essential items at my mum's. The wardrobe is bursting because there are LOTS AND LOTS OF NEW and BRAND NEW WITH TAG CLOTHES cos all the relatives and friends can't resist buying clothes for RaeAnne. ;P

Decided to start a list for Raelynn. Seems not very fair if there's no list for her as if there is nothing to prepare for her arrival which is not true. It'll also help to remind us of the items that we will still need to buy. :)

Oh yes, and Daddy still has not drawn a new family cartoon to include Raelynn to our blog. Oh, DADDY!!! ARE YOU READING THIS??? :)

No comments: