The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Car accident

Never thought I will have a blog post about this. But just 3 days after hubby's birthday, we had a road traffic a cident at slip road at bedok north into PIE jurong. It happened last Sunday at 12+pm in the afternoon when hubby was driving me to my hair appt at Wheelock Place. It was raining n the road was slippery and the car skidded n we ran into the tree that was by the roadside. Luckily the gals n the maid were not with us. I am still warded in cgh as I post it but should be discharged Tom. it has been a very long painful 5 days but I must count our blessings that we survived the accident though both hubby n I suffered fracture injuries and will be on the long road to recovery.

2 comments:

thickbie said...

oh dear, you were warded in CGH for 5 days? sounds quite bad, but luckily the girls were not with you... hopefully you can recover soon, take care!

-tute

Piggy Family said...

thanks, Tute. :)