The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Phone calls

Thought I better put this down before I forget. Today, when I was talking to the maid agent on the phone, RaeAnne went 'Ah Ma' 'Ah Ma'. Realised that she thought it was my mum I was talking to cos most of the times, my mum is the only one who calls. Haha.

Then, when hubby called Ye Ye at night. I told hubby to put on speakerphone so that she can hear Ye Ye. When hubby asked her to call Ye Ye, she actually did. She also called Nai Nai, Bo bo and Mei Mei upon request. Another milestone to me. Previously, she'll just stare hard at the phone and wonder where's the sound coming from. Nowadays, she'll grab my HP after I finish using and attempt to start her own little conversation. The only sound I can decipher is her trying to imitate Hello or Wei. ;)

P.S. Finally sold off my last breast pump today - Mini Electric Plus. Finally raised enough capital to buy the Medela Freestyle http://www.medelafreestyle.com/ that I have been eyeing (PISA - $300, Avent Manual - $50, Mini Electric Plus - $100, Medela pack of 8 membranes - $9, Extra tube of Elancyl stretchmark cream - $25). Still got to top up for shipping though cos it costs close to $500 for recent sprees. :)

No comments: