The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Playgroup update

Today, I had to see the GP cos of scratchy throat and dry cough, rush back to pick RaeAnne up from playgroup (without collecting my med cos no time to wait). Thought she'll be wailing there cos I was there close to 11am and 1 or 2 kids had already left.

But I'm very happy. Instead, I saw her standing guai guai near the door with the other kids. Her favourite teacher told me she adjusted well, nowadays, when I leave, she cries for less than 5mins. Also when the teachers brought her to playground (they do that on Mondays), she sang songs happily (teacher say don't know what's she's singing though) and will hold teacher's hand to ask her to play slide with her. Teacher also said she can recognise her own water bottle and bag and even waved bye bye to the kids when they were going home. So glad to have my sunshine gal back. :)

No comments: