The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Stomach woes

I've been having lots of gas and loose stools these few days, went toilet more than 3 times today. Don't know why. Went to my cousin's kid's birthday party, don't dare to eat a lot but come back, stomach still no good. Just drank some ginger tea but don't like the after taste. Used to have constipation problem at beginning of 2nd trimester. The phase ended and now this. :/

I'm always feeling thirsty too, it's like no matter how much I drink it's not enough. But when I drink too much, I will keep going to toilet, if not stomach will feel very bloated. Don't like drinking plain water too so been taking more cold drinks but I usually try and have it with less ice or no ice at all. My favourite thirst quencher is lemon sugar cane juice. So nice and refreshing. Too bad can only get that from hawker centre. Wish I can have a glass of it now. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feeling thirsty? Do keep track of the blood sugar yah, you may not be diabetic usually but heard it happens to pregnant women.

Piggy Family said...

Yup, true. I'm going for OGTT (oral glucose Tolerance Test) on 10 Nov to test for diabetes. :/