The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Unwanted attention

Today, got a aunty at NTUC TM just approached Raelynn and touched her face when she was in the stroller. Maid was pushing her then cos I was looking for something on the shelf. Duh, never even ask for permission, how I know whether her hands got germs or not, I think it's rude lor. But the aunty saw me looking at her (can't remember if I was glaring) and she exclaimed, your baby so cute. Hiaz, too paiseh to tell her off there and then, so I said 'thank you' instead. :P Maybe she was attracting a lot of attention too cos she was trying to vocalize (talk?). She kept going 'ah! wa! grr....!' when lying in the stroller. ;P

Just now, we were at Century Sq, I was at Kiddy palace buying some things while hubby brought RaeAnne to the toilet. Maid was alone with baby in the pram waiting outside KP and another maid chatted her up. She said she is looking after 2 babies, one aged 1 year old and another 1 month old. So now, my maid said she is lucky. The other maid not so lucky and she said she wants to look for another employer. I told her if that maid changes her employer, she will end up as a transfer maid and may not get a better employer. Got to wait at agent's office everyday and wait for people to choose her. Most employers will not take transfer maid unless they are desperate. Because if the maid is good, why would you end up as transfer maid instead of fulfilling 2 year contract? I don't like my maid to talk to other maids so that teaches me a lesson, must tell hubby cannot leave them alone when we are outside, wait kenna 'brainwash' by other maids. :P

No comments: