The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Penang - Day 3

Rushed to the airport this morning cos our flight is 925am and had to miss the buffet breakfast at hotel, so sad. :( Reached the airport at 825am and quickly checked in our bags, only 34.5 kg this time. Not surprised cos we don't have time to shop much with the 2 kids. Even the maid bought more things than us. :P

We had breakfast at Mac cos that's the easiest. The plane took off at 945am, better than Fri's flight. RaeAnne was ok on the flight in the beginning but had her second meltdown when I ask her to put on her seat belt for landing. Kept climbing on top of me and want me to carry her instead. In the end, hubby had to let her sit on his lap for the landing sans seat belt. Aiyoh, so dangerous but luckily we landed safely at 1105am.

Once we reached the airport, asked her if she wants to shh shh but she refused to go toilet. Then, when we were at customs, she wanted to go toilet, I brought her out to clear customs first but cannot hold anymore and she wet her pants in the toilet. When we reached home, quickly settled the kids for shower and nap. After her nap when we were getting ready to go to my mum's place for dinner. She had yet another meltdown, refuse to let me change my shorts. I don't know what she wants but she's really trying my patience these few days. :/


Our loot from Penang:




Today, while at my mum's place, Mei Mei burst out crying when she saw my dad (think he made a funny face). Then she cried for 2 more times when she glimpsed my dad's face in the living room. Even the maid couldn't pacify her. Luckily, she finally calmed down when I carried her and sang to her. :P

No comments: