The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Longer and longer...

RaeAnne has been talking so much since 1-2 months ago and in longer and longer sentences although sometimes she stutters a bit until she finds the word she is looking for to complete the sentence. haha.

Anyway, this morning she stuck stickers all over hubby and hubby ask her why stick stickers on him. She said "me protect you". Faint! I never even taught her to say protect before. Then just now in the car, she told me, "Mummy, I want to go home, drink milk milk and orh orh." haha.

Her other favourite phrase is "Me forget to wash hands" cos we are toilet training her and she insists on washing her hands (aka play with water) after she shh shh. And she will pull out her stool so that she can stand on it, switch on the tap, wash her hands with liquid soap, rinse her hands, then come back to me happy and say "me wash hands already".

Since last week, when I want to BF Mei Mei or pump, she will tell me "Me take towel for Mummy". Then she will run to the wardrobe in her room, choose a small hand towel, run to the toilet sink, wet it, squeeze it dry (not as dry as I would like it but at least it's not dripping) and pass it to me. So grateful to have a little helper. :)

No comments: