The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Nocturnal intrusion... ;P

Yesterday, hubby took cough syrup cos he had itchy throat so he was drugged. Couldn't even hear RaeAnne crying at 2+am until I nudged him and shook him a few times. So, when RaeAnne cried at 4+am, I woke up to put her back to sleep. Ended up falling asleep in her cot, cos too tired. Somehow, she woke up again so I had to start all over again and she finally fell asleep at 6am. Maybe she was hungry though she said no when I asked her if she wanted milk.

I came back to my room to lie on my bed to sleep. Next thing I know, my closed room door swung open. An intruder had pushed open my room door again. This time, RaeAnne called "Mummy, Mummy, Baby" and she was holding her Mei Mei baby doll and started to climb up my bed. Pushed the blame to Mei Mei as if baby is the one who needed Mummy, not her. Very clever. Duh... too tired to fight with her anymore. Let her continue sleeping on the bed after hubby woke up and fed her some milk. :P At least she zzz until 8:15am so I got to catch up on sleep. :)

No comments: