The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ng ng = shh shh?

Ever since we moved RaeAnne to her own room, she's been waking up around 6+am. I suspect she always wakes up at this timing cos of the commotion in the house. First, the maid will get up, have her breakfast and clean up the living room. Then hubby will get up and do his morning routine of getting ready to go to work. Anyway, this morning when I carried her back to our bed to sleep, she took a long time to settle cos hubby was in the bathroom showering and the light was on.

After tossing and turning on the bed for some time, she pointed to her diaper and told me 'Ng Ng'. Was surprised cos she just pooed last night, should not be pooing so fast again. Then, when I touched her diaper, I realised that she just peed cos her diaper was very warm. I think she's trying to tell me that she wants to pee but doesn't know how to say shh shh, only ng ng. I changed her diaper lar since she is trying to communicate to me and I want to encourage her efforts. Haha. Still, it's an improvement, I've just ordered a set of 3 layer Minnie training pants for her from BP. Maybe can try letting her be diaperless this weekend. :)

No comments: