The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

RaeAnne's nocturnal wakings...

RaeAnne woke up at 2am, 4am and 7am today. Decided to be nice and spare Daddy the agony of waking up so many times. Anyway, I'm a lighter sleeper than him so I always wake up at the first cry whereas he'll only wake up at the 5th or 6th cry. I lie down beside her until she falls asleep again. She woke up crying at 7am, I carried her to my bed but she was energetic and refused to sleep. Refused to let me sleep, kept disturbing my tummy and talking loudly. So I was up at 7am too. Duh. :P

Somehow, the maid just can't soothe her back to sleep. Either that, or it's because she is conditioned to cry for us cos everytime she cries either me or hubby will respond and 'rescue' her. Not sure if we are doing the right thing but since Raelynn will be arriving in about 1 month plus time, we'll play by ear and change tactic when Raelynn arrives. :P

Received the last lot of the loot from Qoorie's BP that I got for Raelynn last weekend. Hubby wasn't keen for me to get the bib cos Cheh cheh refused to use them (but i think it's also about conditioning cos I saw a lot of babies wearing their bibs with no fuss.) We probably started RaeAnne too late on bibs, that's why she resists them. Anyway, the cow bib is just $2 with postage, looks cute and most importantly it's Raelynn's chinese horoscope. How to resist? ;) The 9mth Carters cherry romper is only $6 with free postage. Button front rompers are easier to wear than those over the head. Anyway, I saw the exact same romper selling at Century square for $15.90 so i saved almost $10. Haha. :)

But no more new clothes for Raelynn after this liao. Time to do the laundry and start preparing for her arrival. Today there's bright sun, got Filamie to machine wash all of RaeAnne's old nappies, blankets and handwash Raelynn's brand new NB clothes. Hope the sun keeps up so that everything will smell nice and fresh. :)

No comments: