The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ng Ng...

RaeAnne didn't poo at all today at home or at ILs place. Then after her last milk feed, when I was lying down on the toddler bed with her, she said 'ng ng' to me. Ask her if she wants to 'ng ng' (poo) and she nodded her head. So, quickly brought her to the toilet. Put the child potty seat on the toilet bowl but she sit there for a while but no 'inspiration'. Put her on her potty instead and she started to poo after a short while. Think the low potty is more 'ergonomically' designed for her to poo poo. Anyway, I'm happy that she managed to tell me 'ng ng' today before she pooed instead of after the fact. Praised her 'clever girl' many times. :)

Raelynn is 31 weeks now. Wow! Just 5 more weeks before Dr Wong said I should pack my hospital bag and 6 more weeks before she's considered full term at 37 weeks. Think I better start washing her clothes in a few weeks time. ;P

No comments: