The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Last but not least, my little masseur

RaeAnne slept early at 10:05pm today, probably because she didn't sleep very long for afternoon nap. She's a good gal today. She ate quite a bit of chicken porridge that I cooked (hubby said it's very sweet) and 1 chinese bowl (80% full) of stir fried macaroni and 1 small slice of teriyaki chicken.

RaeAnne helped me and hubby to 按摩 tonight. I was watching Japan Hour and showing her how the 'Aunty' was getting her massage. Asked her if she can help Mummy to 按摩 and she nodded her head. I lay on the bed and she climbed up the bed. Put her hand on one shoulder first then ask her to press. Then move to the other shoulder cos she's too small to reach both side of my shoulder at the same time. It feels good cos she used all her strength to squeeze. It's one of the shortest massages I ever had (she only pressed 4 times in total) and not as professional but definitely the most heartwarming shoulder massage I had. She did it for Daddy too but Daddy was a bit ticklish esp when her aim was off and she was squeezing near his neck. Haha.

After her last milk feed and before she sleeps, is always the time when she will blah blah blah non stop and show off her lyrics memorising skills. The words in bold are the words she said tonight when I sang it to her. :)

Baa Baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir. 3 bags full
One for the Master
One for the Dame
One for the little Boy
Who lives down the lane

Twinkle twinkle little Star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

No comments: