The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Off day for Daddy and Mummy

Today is Daddy and Mummy's off day from RaeAnne cos Daddy's going back to school while Mummy is meeting my ex manager for lunch. So, Daddy brought RaeAnne to yeye & nai nai house at 10+am after feeding her cereal and bread. Ok, more like 1 spoonful of cereal and a lot of bread cos RaeAnne is still rejecting cereals. Looks like I got to sell my Happy Bellies cereal liao if this trend persists. Think I still got 1 can of oatmeal, 1 can of multigrain and 1 can of brown rice. :P

Quickly changed bedsheets and washed them so that hubby can hang them out to dry. Tonight still need to wash clothes so that PT cleaner can iron them on Sunday. Then Mummy went to Tampines Mall for lunch at 'din tai fung'. Decided to go to Roxy square for my first IPL underarm hair removal treatment because they have no slots on Sat (so I can't go during RaeAnne's LNT trial tomorrow as planned). Zap zap, it was more painful than plucking but at least it's fast and hopefully will be permanent hair removal after some more sessions. :)

Crossed over to Parkway to shop around while waiting for Daddy to finish at school and bought a black tote bag for my mum and some drawer child safety locks and a UV umbrella so that I can shelter RaeAnne on sunny days. :)

Then daddy and mummy went to Botak Jones at Bedok North Ave 2. It's Daddy's first time at Botak Jones but Mummy had gone there before with colleagues. The bbq wings taste as fantastic as I remember it. But the Cajun chicken burger was a bit dry, so was my Pollack fish fillet. But generally still good. My fish took a while to come, by the time it came, I attacked it immediately and forgot to take a photo. :P

No comments: