The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hot, cold and spicy :)

These are the 3 types of food that we are restricting RaeAnne on. Spicy (I'll stick out my tongue and tell her chill, hot, hot and fan my tongue). Cold (I'll let her feel the cup). Hot (I'll let her touch the bowl briefly with her knuckles) Then she'll point to my mouth to indicate that it is ok that Mummy eats it. Sometimes, she tries her luck with the cold especially if we are drinking from a packet drink cos the straw is a BIG TEMPTATION for her. So, we try not to take packet drinks openly in front of her. :)

Oh ya, she has developed a bad habit of spitting out her rice and porridge since late last week. I tried to tell her cannot but she doesn't listen, even resorted to beating her mouth when she does that but she still does it sometimes up to 3-4 times in a meal. I lost count of how many times I need to wash her face towel and kitchen cloth (to wipe the table and floor). Naughty gal! :/

No comments: