The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

RaeAnne can walk

RaeAnne is starting to walk upon request now. If we stretch out our arms and stand a short distance away, she'll walk towards us. But she walks very very fast, it's as if she's afraid she'll lose her balance if she walks slowly. Quite funny to see her do that. I've been trying to capture her on video cam so many times but whenever I whip out the video cam, she crawls towards me instead. Performance stress? Maybe. Will have to continue trying. ;)

Yesterday, my mum came over to help and I was able to keep RaeAnne at home. Even cooked porridge twice with the ingredients she bought including fresh 'threadfin'. Waipo nagged me to do that cos the porridge is fresher if cook twice then to keep the morning portion for evening. Obliged cos there's an extra pair of hands to look after her so I can cook in peace. RaeAnne napped from 1pm to 145pm then woke up but i was able to coax her back to sleep from 2pm to 3pm. Heng ah! :)

I'm still having a itchy throat and dry cough. Given up hope on the non drowsy cough syrup that GP gave, switching back to my faithful drowsy but effective promedyl. Only problem is, I can't look after RaeAnne when I'm half asleep. So left her at ILs place in late morning, came back home and knocked from 1pm to 5pm, slept through lunch. :P

No comments: