The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Second Gynae

Saw the second gynae on 29 May, she is in her mid 40s and definitely nicer than the first one I saw. She said it's too early to scan and asked me to go back to her in 4 weeks to do the ultrsound scan. I wondered why I had to wait so long because most women could see the sac at 6 weeks. Hoping to do my U/S earlier, I asked the nurse if I could do the scan in 3 weeks instead. Only then I found out the gynae is on long leave in June, she did not even bother to tell me. That's when I decided to take my time and shop around for a good gynae whom I am comfortable with because 9 months is a long time.

No comments: