The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

First gynae I saw was a disappointment

The second person to know of my pregnancy was my boss. Funny right? I think most people, would have broken the news to their mum, sister or best friend after the husband knows. But having just come back from MC, I needed to tell my boss about my urine positive because I wanted to see a gynae to get a blood test to confirm if I'm really pregnant.

As I'm working in a hospital, I was lucky to get a gynae to see me that very morning. Unfortunately, she was a real disappointment. Although she agreed to see me in short notice, she was impatient and cold. Even though I told her that we have tried quite long to conceive, she refuse to order a blood test and instead said it's normal and asked why am I so worried. I vowed never to go back to her.

It was a good thing I told my boss because she helped me get a blood test ordered through her personal contacts. The second person whom I really wanted to tell was my cousin and best friend but she was based in NZ so I sent an sms to her immediately after the blood test was confirmed.

No comments: