The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Symptoms started

I have been relatively symptom free so far but symptoms kicked in soon after the first U/S. Not sure if it was because of the hormone pills the private gynae prescribed but I really felt horrible. No appetite, nauseous, bloated, heart burn, gassy and moody all the time. Can't go shopping or to the spa or go swimming because the gynae said I should rest. I'm on MC and not working so I can smell my neighbours' cooking and even that made me nauseous. Have to consciously remind myself to be thankful for my pregnancy but sometimes it's really tough. :(

No comments: