The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Scanner works again

Bought a new printer but turned out the old printer works fine except for the printer cable. My friend at HP had an extra printer cable so the old printer works now. Re-uploaded the previous scan photo. Will see kk gynae in 3 days on Wed evening. MS symptoms are still the same. Bloated and nauseous after a meal but yesterday, I cooked instand noodles for myself for supper and today, I heated up a pizza for lunch. Quite an accomplishment for me, as I couldn't stand any cooking 2 weeks ago. :)

No comments: