The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Saw BB's heartbeat!!!



Went to see private gynae today. Finally, saw the BB's heartbeat. What a relief! I was worried for the past few days. BB is only 0.9cm long so the heartbeat was just a very tiny white dot flashing away. Gynae had to blow up the image many times before I even noticed it. She said if I still can't see, must change specs liao. Hee. :)

Unfortunately, of all days, my lousy HP all-in-1 printer chose to break down today. Could not power on. So, I cannot scan and put up the ultrasound photo. Sigh, called HP helpdesk but prepared for the worst cos the printer is 2 years old already. Think no electronic stuff last beyond their 1-year warranty nowadays. Took a photo using my handphone but it's a bit grainy. Better than no photo, I guess. :P

No comments: