The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Motherhood Fair at Expo

Popped by the Motherhood Fair at Expo after lunch. The fair was ok but a bit smaller than I expected. Maybe, I was comparing it to the John Little Expo Sale next door. Hee. Saw a lot of MTBs with big tummies carting away diapers and baby wipes so they must be cheap. Wanted to check out the market for baby cots and prams but the selection was very limited. I counted only 3-4 boothes at most. It makes sense for the vendor not to bring too much baby furniture cos the booth space was quite limited. The Palmer Cocoa butter stretch mark cream was on offer, only $19. Wanted to buy it but when I tried the tester, I didn't like the rich sweet smell. It was too strong for my newly acquired 'super nose'.

Motherenvogue and Moms-in-mind were both there. Saw some nice sleeveless stretchy tops with beautiful pastel colours for only $30 at the Moms-in-mind booth. Loved the dusty pink one but still 'pantang' to start buying stuff when I'm only 6 weeks and 3 days now. Told hubby I'll check out their website and buy next time though I'm sure it'll be more expensive. :P

No comments: