The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

25 May 2007


Woke up early before 7am to test before hubby went to work. I was 2 days late, but it has happened before so who knows. When the clear blue digital pregnancy kit said "Pregnant", I was stunned and quickly called hubby over to double confirm what I just saw. Having been trying for so long, I really thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Even took a photo with my camera phone though it was a bit blur. Too excited to go back to sleep after that.

Thinking back, I had food poisoning symptoms (vomiting a few times) after eating a small piece of chocolate brownie for supper on 21 May so I was on MC on 22 May. The strange thing is that hubby ate 2 pieces of the same chocolate brownie for tea and nothing happened to him. Maybe, this was the early indication that something is different...

Mrs Piggy

No comments: