The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2007

Mee siam

Didn't know what to eat for lunch again. Meal times are so frustrating for me now because I can't predict if I will like what I order. Sometimes, eat 1 mouthful, don't want already if the smell & taste doesn't agree with me (or is it baby). wanted to eat lor mee with lots of vinegar but the nearby coffeeshop is closed for renovation. Poor hubby cycled there for nothing. Suddenly, thought of mee siam so asked hubby to buy. Good choice, the soup was sweet and sour, with the refreshing smell of lime, whets the appetite. I finished more than half of it. Considered very good for my standards now. If any MTBs got no appetite due to MS, I highly recommend mee siam and ribena. Hee hee.

No comments: