The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dr Judy Wong at The Private Suite



Decided to give KKH 1 more chance and saw Dr Judy Wong at The Private Suite on 6 June 07. She was recommended by a few mothers-to-be at the online Motherhood forum which I frequent. TPS was cosy with nice sofas and waiting time was very good, I only waited less than 10 minutes to see the gynae.

First impression of the gynae for this fussy Singaporean? Very good. :) Dr Wong looked like she was in her late 30s or early 40s. She was well groomed, poised and sophisticated with her pearls and a classy dress. She had a nice voice and spoke well. If I had a daughter, I wish she will grow up like her, a brainy doctor and classy lady. Hee hee.

Anyway, as I had to do a routine urine test before seeing the doctor, I did not have the benefit of a full bladder this time. So, the doctor had to do a vaginal scan for U/S. Baby has now grown from a yolk sac to a 2.5mm foetal pole (hope I spelled it correctly). This time, we got a bonus with 2 photos and she asked us to return 3 weeks later for another scan. I've heard good and bad things at KKH so still haven't decided whether I'll go to private gynae or go to KKH (where I can claim medical benefits)



P.S. Symptoms did not get any better but Dr Judy Wong said I could stop all the other medicine for the time being and just take folic acid. Decided to start a blog to take my mind off the symptoms after being inspired by Ahusband who started a blog for his wife.

3 comments:

A Husband's Voice said...

Hi Mrs Piggy, glad to learn that you are inspired to start a blog of your own.

Good Luck with you and your baby. I will continue to read your blog.

Piggy Family said...

Thanks, glad to read that the scare turned out ok for you and your Mrs.

Anonymous said...

You're a vapid idiot.