The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Confinement Lady

Just called the confinement lady today. She was recommended by my ex-colleague, who had 3 girls and she used this confinement lady for her last 2 pregnancies. As baby will be due close to Chinese New Year, I expected to pay more for her services. She charged my colleague $2400 this year when her baby was born just before CNY. But she's raising her prices again and she wanted to charge me $2800!?! After some negotiation, she agreed to $2600. Never knew that it will cost so much more to have a baby near CNY. My ex colleague asked me if I want to check around before deciding. But I told her no, I rather pay a bit more for someone who is experienced and recommended than to contact an agency because I really won't know who I'm paying for. Plus it'll be difficult to get a CL near CNY because some CL will rather celebrate CNY than do babysitting so the pool of available CL will be smaller. Better be kiasu and book early.

1 comment:

our love memories said...

hi.. can I hv ur CL contact?