The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

1 June 07 - Finally saw the sac!


I have decided to tell my in-laws that we are expecting a baby today but I still haven't seen the 'baby'!?! So, how to tell them? So, I decided to go to a popular private gynae at Tanjong Katong area and get a U/S. We waited for 3.5 hours even though I was no. 4 in the queue as the gynae was called over for a surgery at Mt Alvernia and a last minute delivery at Eastshore while I was there. When she saw me, there were no questions asked. Immediately, she said, let's do a scan and see. Phew! What a relief! I was tired of gynaes who refuse to do scans. I had a very full bladder at that time and she could see the sac immediately through an abdominal scan. The sac was 1.6cm long.



The gynae also gave me 2 weeks MC to rest and gave me hormone pills to support the pregnancy. Hubby and I are both in our 30s and this pregnancy was hard to come by. Had to break the news to my boss and it wasn't easy as my boss herself is going on leave and we are shorthanded. Thankfully, she took it quite well. Finally showed the U/S photo and broke the news to my in laws. :)

No comments: