The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Canapes


Remember the salmon roe that I bought during Hokkaido fair a few weeks ago? I finally defrosted the 2nd batch. I decided to make salmon roe canapes to savour them fully. Wanted to spread tuna mayo on the Jap cucumber but the only one in my pantry is the healthy tuna flakes in olive oil. Luckily had some leftover mayo in the fridge.

Hubby said they are not bad but asked me what are canapes? Duh... Okie, I know I married a man with simple tastes. But I should be thankful, if he's really into fine dining. He'll probably start criticising my 'homely' canapes. ;)

P.S. A canapé (Spanish/French for couch[1] and known in Italy as tartina) is a small, prepared and usually decorative food, held in the fingers and often eaten in one bite.

No comments: