The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Home grilled shishamo



Oh ya, last Fri when RaeAnne was at ILs place for dinner, we cooked a sumptuous dinner for ourselves. I fried basil minced meat again with thai chilli and we grilled shishamo over our gas cooker. haha. I love the shishamo most though a bit 'chao ta' but it took a long time to grill. Wish I have a charcoal grill then. Oops, I threw away the charcoal stove after more than 5 years since we moved in. :P



Also made chicken stew this week (added celery too though personally I don't like it) but disappointed with the result cos the chicken is very tough. Not sure if it's because I didn't stew it long enough or is it because I added the wrong seasoning or simply because Filamie cut it too small? :/ Luckily, RaeAnne likes the gravy. :)

No comments: