The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Porridge

Raelynn has been waking up more often in the night since she turned 6 months old. Mostly to stand but she will cry when no one tends to her after a while. Last night, she woke up once at 3+am but I told Filamie that now that she is more than 6 months old, I am not going to feed until after 5am. So after BFing Raelynn at 5.15am this morning, I decided to check my blog to see when RaeAnne started porridge. Conclusion, Cheh cheh started porridge at 6 months plus. ILs just decided to feed her porridge when I was away at work. Maybe poor Raelynn is hungry and cereal cannot satisfy her, that's why she kept waking up at night when she used to sleep through. :P

Fed her scraped apple this afternoon around 3pm today and she likes it. Guess she is ready for it now. Previously when I tried, she didn't like steamed apple puree. This evening, Filamie fed her cereal at 530pm (2.5 small tablespoons mixed with EBM), I BF her at 6+pm, but she started crying pitifully at 7+pm. Asked Filamie to feed her cereal again and she finished everything so I gave her scraped apple again at 8pm. See her so kelian like always want to chew and bite so I went to buy teething biscuits at NTUC tonight. She loves that too. :)

Got dental appt on Fri so will need to put the kids at Ils place. Decided to shun bian ask ILs to help buy 'new rice, lean pork and other ingredients' and start cooking porridge for Raelynn that day. Will ask Filamie to observe and learn how to cook. I still remember how to cook porridge for RaeAnne using the small slow cooker. But I forgot how watery the porridge must be for 7 months plus baby. :P

No comments: