The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Raeanne is 2.5 years old!

She is 92cm tall n 13.2 kg when I measured her today. But I wonder if she is really 92cm cos when I measured her the second time, she was only 90.5cm. Duh... But she is definitely in her terrible twos now. I hope this is already the peak cos she spends so much time throwing tantrums n doing things that she should not. I just spanked her cos she cut up the pooh loves you leapfrog book. And use ball point ink to draw all over mei mei's bumbo chair. There goes my hope to sell the seat n tray next time. Arghhh!!!

Came back at 125am from cgh a&e cos of a painful bump inside my nose. A&e dr could not do much for me cos I am already taking antibiotics given by the GP. Oh well, at least I know it is celluitis n not something really dangerous. Hubby was worried that the kids will miss us when we were away but luckily the house seems quiet when we came back.

No comments: