The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Me want to follow Nai Nai

After being woken up 3 times from her afternoon nap, RaeAnne was understandably grouchy. Mei Mei was practising her vocals in the living room. It was so loud that even though I asked Filamie to bring Mei Mei to the balcony and close the sliding door, I could still hear her clearly from my bedroom. I told her to close her room door so that Mei Mei won't disturb her but she refused. I told her she can either learn to sleep on her own (don't keep coming to disturb Mummy), or she can go and sleep at Nai Nai house next time. She seemed to understand and tried to lie down again.

But after Mei Mei quietened down, RaeAnne came to my room again. This time, she threw tantrum and said she wants to follow Nai Nai. Told her Nai Nai is not here today, she can follow Nai Nai tomorrow. She continued to kick up a fuss so I tried calling MIL and she is more than happy to come over to get her. So, off she went at 5pm to Nai Nai house. She even said she wants to sleep at Nai Nai house so MIL helped to bring her school bag and school uniform. Oh well, maybe it's a phase. Since I'm now a SAHM, I'm not too worried about the lack of bonding. If she wants to follow Nai Nai then I get a chance to spend more time with Mei Mei. :)

No comments: