The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Solids

Raelynn seem to prefer solids to bm nowadays. I usually feed BF close to 9am so that I can pump and rest after RaeAnne goes to school. But nowadays she hardly wants to suckle (previous feed is usually 5-6am), but at 930am when the maid feeds her cereals, she can finish 4 small soup spoons (dry cereals before mixing with EBM). For porridge, she finishes almost 1 big FM scoop of uncooked rice every night. No extras for Cheh cheh. Haha. Oh well, I'm glad she has a good appetite. If she really prefers solids, it will be even easier for me to reduce my supply and go on holiday with hubby alone since MIL doesn't want to go.

Also, her lower gums are getting taller and I can see the shapes of her two lower teeth. Think they will be cutting through the gum soon. These days, she will keep sucking in her gums like an old lady. She screams a lot too. So much that she woke Cheh Cheh up yesterday when she was having her afternoon nap. Needless to say, cheh cheh was in a foul mood. She ended up peeling off the skin tag of her index finger and it bled quite a lot. She was having a meltdown when ILs came over to visit. MIL commented when she was leaving that "With these two, you will be kept very busy." I tried to make light of it and tell her I'm used to it. After all, this is what I signed up for when I decided to be a SAHM. :P They are probably relieved that they don't have to witness such chaos everyday. Haha.

Oh yes, today Raelynn stood in front of the FP piano for a long time. She was like in 'zhan ma' position cos her knees are slightly bent. She keeps turning behind to look at hubby. I thought she will fall but she didn't. Everytime, she was about to lose balance, she'll quickly grab the grand piano. Clever gal! :)

No comments: