The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Toilet training - part 3

RaeAnne went cold turkey again ie. refuse to put on her diapers to go to PG. I left her be, teacher said she never wee wee again. I tried to make her shh shh at the PG toilet bowl before we left the school but alas she refused. Partly because there is no toilet roll (her fav toy in the toilet) and the toilet does not have a kiddy seat. Maybe she also 认马桶.

Duh, anyway told her if she don't want to shh shh there, must wait until we reach mummy's toilet but she wet her pants on way home from pg again. This time she managed to reach our door before she 'ren wu ke ren'. She shh shh in my toilet bowl a few times today, quite cooperative. She refuse to put on diaper again after I brought her to shh shh at 9+pm after milk feed though. Keep repeating that ‘家欢姐姐阿嫲say cannot wear 尿布 already.' Even I reminded her that the ah mah already said today that 睡觉时才可以包尿布, she was not convinced. :P

I think it's good that she recognise that she should not be wearing diapers but sigh, I know she will wake up and look for me with wet pants/shirt again. If I succeed to toilet train her, 家欢姐姐阿嫲功劳最大。Strange that no matter how we persuade, she refused to be toilet train in the last few months. But a neighbour/classmate's ah mah can be so powerful. Maybe she 爱面子吧。

Anyway, I just ordered a traveller kiddy potty seat, potty seat with step up ladder and disposable absorbent pads from BP. Need to wean her off the reliance on my MBR toilet bowl. :P

No comments: