Been so busy bringing RaeAnne to toilet and potty that got no time to post. Takes even longer to put her to nap and sleep nowadays cos got to give some allowance after milk feed to coax her to shh shh one more time before sleeping. Anyway, asked her tonight if she wants to put on diaper after her milk feed and last pee job and she said yes. I'm half relieved too cos I figure it is too difficult to let her go without diapers now for the following reasons:
1) She either doesn't wake up but wets her panties and shirts a few times a night so me and the maid got to keep checking and changing her while she continues to sleep. Record was 3 times.
2) She wakes up a few times but refuses to go to potty or toilet bowl cos she is still sleepy therefore grouchy. Then she will pee on my floor or on her room floor. Then, she throws another tantrum when we try to change her.
3) She likes to drink a lot of water. Usually after drinking 120-200ml of FM, she will still drink some water after she lies in bed for another half hour or so.
4) Because of no. 3, she has a lot of pee. She can pee 3 times in 1 hour and each time at least half a cup. That's why it is also difficult for her to hold her pee for long. :P
5) She wants me to sleep with her on her cot bed each time she wakes up from her sleep and I really don't relish sleeping with her with the urine stench. Cos the maid can only wash her hello kitty water pad and the waterproof protector sheet thoroughly in the morning. In the middle of the night, it's usually just a quick wipe cos she needs to go back to sleep.
Hubby has done up a star reward chart to encourage her to pee and poo in the potty/toilet seat so I hope she can keep up the good work. She has been peeing in her potty more as well as using the Cushie traveller potty seat that I bought. I think we will let her go diaperless at night once we find that her diaper is relatively dry in the mornings. :P