The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Raelynn

Raelynn has been biting down and pulling on my nipple since last Sunday. Ouch, ouch! Today, she did it again and I have been nursing my blocked left side for a few days so I scolded her. She turned away from me on the nursing pillow and pursed her lips, making her upper lip protrude and lower lip and chin tucked in. She looked like an angry old woman with no teeth, haha, so funny.

Both Ah ma and Nai Nai came to visit today. So, they got to see her tunneling and crawling actions that is getting better and better. I'm still puzzled why she is not learning to sit before learning to crawl. I thought as the old saying goes, it should be "7th month - sit, 8th - crawl, 9th month - sprout teeth"?

No comments: