The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Part 3

On mother's day, I bought flowers for my mum, couldn't resist and bought a small bouquet of pink carnations for myself. Then when we were in the car on our way to MIL's house to pick up Raelynn to go to my mum's place, I was teasing hubby so lamented to RaeAnne in a sad voice that nobody bought flowers for me for Mother's Day.

RaeAnne listened to my 'sulking' and didn't say anything. When we were at MIL place, after I BF Mei Mei and came out to the living room, she came to me and passed me a piece of what I thought was 'rubbish' cos it was a piece of dried up orchid from FIL's orchid potted plants in the balcony. But she repeated twice, me buy for you one, me buy for you one. Then I realised that she had remembered what I said in the car and 'bought' me the orchid to make me happy. Felt so touched and hugged her tight. There's no guessing which one I like better. ;)

No comments: