The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mummy Deejay

Keep forgetting to blog this. Since 1 or 2 weeks ago, RaeAnne started saying 'Star' when we get into the car. Was quite confused cos there were no stars 'toys' in the car. She will continue to make noise and fuss if I ignore her. Finally, I realised that she is asking me to play the "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" song from her children's song CD. So, that started our song request game.

She will point to her nose and I'm supposed to play "Elephant, elephant, why is your nose so long" Song? Or she'll twist and move her little fingers and I have to play "Eensy Wincy spider". Or sometimes, she'll say 'brick' 'break' and I have to play "London bridge is falling down". I love to see her smiling face when I guess what she wants correctly. :) But from this, can also tell that she has a really short attention span too cos when I skip the tracks to 'Twinkle Twinkle little star', she'll start to make noise and say no, no, no, after the first 2 verses are sung. Duh.... :P

No comments: