The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fisher Price Rocker

Sold off the FP Infant to Toddler Rocker today at SMH WTS thread today. Although made a profit of $10, I must say I'm feeling quite sad. Sad because it signifies that Mei mei is no longer a baby, plus I'm selling because we may not be having any more babies so no point keeping the Rocker which we got for a steal at FP Lok Yang Warehouse sale. There is no more space in the house or storeroom and the longer I keep the items, the more the value will depreciate. I took too long to sell the Arms reach bedside cosleeper and it's quite tough selling it off now.

This same wistful feeling strikes at the oddest times. In Nov last year because that was the month to have a Rabbit Leo baby if we had ttc that month, when RL decided to self wean, when I have to start selling Mei Mei's things, when I see CNY Rabbit decorations in the shopping malls cos it reminds me of the rabbit baby that I will not have, when I see Singapore Mint Rabbit Coin collection knowing that I won't be going down to buy a set cos we are not having a rabbit baby, when I see pregnant women on the streets cos I know they will be having a rabbit baby. Sometimes, I tell hubby if I had known that he was insistent not to have a 3rd baby, maybe it would have been better if I waited until June 2010 before TTC then Raelynn will be a rabbit baby. But will I still be successful to TTC or will Raelynn still be the same sweet temperament baby?

I don't know. Same like I don't know when this feeling of wistfulness will go away? Will it go away only when I'm 40 because I'll stop pining for a 3rd baby cos physiologically and emotionally I don't think I am cut out to be a 40 yr old mum like Zoe Tay? Or will it go away when I'm having a succesful second career cos my life is no longer about my family and kids and I have higher opportunity costs? Will it go away when I travel to faraway countries with the 2 gals cos I only need to buy 4 air tickets? Or will it go away when the kids go to college? Will be glad that we have enough for our retirement instead of spending all our savings on their tuition fees? :P

No comments: