The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weaning off

Due to the accident, I'm weaning off Raelynn. Last pump was on Tues, 2 days after the accident cos I was feeling quite full. I have to pump and throw away because of all the painkiller jabs I was given anyway. Cannot pump with the brace on and I am not supposed to strain my neck nor spine which is what will happen if I pump cos I need to look down and pump for quite long nowadays for a miserable 30ml.

When I discharged on Friday, boobs already not feeling full so hardly needed to hand express. Oh well, FEBM is running out after our 5 days in hosp cos ILs refuse to feed RL enough solids (FIL claims her tummy is very big but doesn't understand that she is clever enough to refuse food or turn away when she is full) so end up she keeps waking up in the middle of the night for milk.

Tonight Raelynn is at Ils place cos the maid is sick (severe gastric pain according to her though GP said clinically her stomach is very soft). She said her stomach is very 'cold' for 3 days liao. Must be too much coffee and tea and Coca cola at Ils place and not enough solid meals. Spent $67 seeing 24 hr dr cos it's Sat night. My bro was the one to drive her down cos both of us are handicapped. Hope she gets well soon, we have enough trouble as it is. Hiaz...

No comments: