The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

RaeAnne is 3 years old!!!


Raeanne finally turned 3 today. She is 12.8 kg n 95cm tall. We did not managed to go out n celebrate as a family today cos hubby brought RaeAnne to her music class in the morning and went for tuition in the afternoon and he's tired out. But at least we walk out to nearby Ntuc together to buy mamy poko diapers for Mei Mei.

She was a very sweet gal together, maybe because she knows it's her birthday.She asked me a few times, 'Mummy, are you feeling well?' When I said no, she took the 'yoko yoko' and wanted to apply the yoko yoko for me. :) When I was watching Japan hour and said that the gal was so nice to bring her Daddy and Mummy on holiday. I asked her 'Next time when you grow up and have money, will you bring Mummy on holiday. She replied. 'Monday, Monday, I bring you on holiday'.

hehe, so sweet, don't know if it'll be an unfulfilled promise. But I'll look forward to the day when instead of we bringing the gals on holiday. The gals will bring us on holiday. :)

No comments: