The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Officially stopped BF

29 Jan 11 - The day I officially stopped BF cos the last pack of FEBM was gone. Switched off the stand alone freezer last week too. Have been mixing FM with FEBM for Raelynn and she's taking it well so that's a relief. :) I wouldn't never have been able to stop BF on my own (will have felt too guilty). Stopped BF cos of the circumstances after the accident so in a way, I'm glad the decision was taken out of my hands. Time to take out the BF ticker. I've lasted almost 14 months (3 days short) so I am still proud of myself. Hope Raelynn will stay healthy and grow up tall and strong. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi looking for chest freezer to store my ebm. Please let me know if you interested to sell your freezer. Thanks!
monyetnakal@hotmail.com