The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

From 'I don't want' to 'Go away'

Raelynn has learnt to say all the 'bad things' from Cheh Cheh, today i heard her say 'Go away' distinctively. Aiyoh, she can't call Mummy but can say all the 'negative phrases' like 'I don't want', 'Go away', '没有' etc. She hasn't even master saying 'Mummy' yet. Sometimes, I wonder if I can send her to school early. After all, she can walk, talk, and can poo and pee if put on potty, but she's still very much a baby, though a faster developing one.

Just realised that by Jan 2012, she will be considered 3 years old liao cos she's born in Dec 2009 ie. Prenursery 2 like what RaeAnne is attending now. So, if we don't send her to PG earlier, she will be going straight for minimum 3 hrs prog (PAP) or 4 hrs prog (CC). :P

P.S. Raelynn was woken up by Cheh cheh around 1030pm, after the maid made her go back to sleep again. She carried RL to me and asked if I wanted to feed. I thought yesterday will be the last time I try but I can't resist a sleeping baby. So I told myself one last try and tonight she did latch at first asleep but woke up when I started talking to hubby. But the best thing is she didn't unlatch and continue to suckle for almost 10mins. :) Until I tried to switch sides then everything went downhill and she struggled off my lap liao. :P

No comments: