The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Ms bossy

Somehow, RaeAnne has this 'phobia' of sneezing and insist she is 'cold cold' if the fan is on or if it is windy. She will even switch off the power switch and tell us proudly that 'me off power'. It's frustrating for me cos I can't stand the heat esp when I'm BFing Raelynn.

Yesterday, she closed the balcony door in the living room cos it was going to rain and windy. I escaped to my room and switched on the fan. She came to look for me and wanted me to go to the living room.

I said, 'No, hot hot, just now you closed the balcony door. Mummy don't like hot hot. Mummy don't want to go. You go and open the balcony door first, then Mummy go over.'
Her reply: 'Mummy big girl. Mummy open the door yourself'. Always tell her she is a big girl. Must wear her own shoes, sleep on her own, hold her own milk bottle etc and she used it against me. Faint! :P

No comments: