The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sleepy, grouchy RaeAnne

RaeAnne refused to nap though I tried from 1pm to 330pm. Gave up and decided not to force her to nap since she was crying and refused to lie down nor stay in her room as usual. Kept saying she wants to go to Ye ye, Nai Nai house. Got to keep bluffing her that both of them went out.

At 4pm, brought her out with the maid and baby to Tampines interchange by bus cos Filamie wanted to TT $ to her husband. Hubby and I are not free to bring her to post office tom. All was well but can tell that she was a bit sleepy at Macdonalds where I sat to wait for the maid. But by 8pm when I was taking my shower, she was having a major meltdown and was inconsolable.

She refused to pee though she kept clutching her panties. Hubby couldn't calm her down nor could I. Had to force her to pee on my shower cubicle cos she was holding in her pee, crying and screaming and could not 'tahan' anymore. Luckily after I washed and changed her and hugged her, she calmed down. Brought her back to her room and she KO without milk and without brushing her teeth nor go to potty. She woke up at 10pm to cry but I managed to settle her down again. Hope she can rest well tonight. Cos both hubby and me are busy tomorrow.

One of the Jan08 mummies gave me a freelance translation contact. I contacted him in early Aug and he just gave me some assignments so I have been busy for the past few nights. The first one on Wed night, spent 11pm-130am to translate, tonight, got another assignment and took me another 2.5 hrs from 9pm - 12midnight (minus 30mins when I had to settle down at 10pm). Earned only $60, hubby said he give tuition faster. True, the rates are pretty low for Eng-Chinese. Too bad I am not proficient in any foreign language eg. Japanese. Got to sacrifice on sleep cos I can do the translation at night after RaeAnne sleeps. But hey, at least I've got an interest in translation and can make some '奶粉钱', $60 can buy 1.5 tins of Friso3? hahaha.

Sigh, only pumped once yesterday and this morning, kenna blocked duct on left side liao. Ouch, ouch. Tried to hand massage twice plus latch RaeAnne on the painful part twice still like that. Really sian, why 4d not so 'zun', blocked duct always so 'zun'. :(

No comments: