The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

An afternoon outing... :)


For once, Raeanne napped at 1pm today without fussing and with air con. Mei Mei woke up when I was trying to put RaeAnne to sleep so I left the room with mei Mei. By the time, I have finished BF Mei Mei, about 5-10 mins later, she was already sound asleep. How I wish everyday wil be like that. She slept till 3pm. I was in such a good mood that i brought her, Raelynn and the maid out. The maid of course is overjoyed lar cos she gets to go shopping and have afternoon tea. See the beaming photo. :P

Let RaeAnne choose between cake, bread or fries and she chose cake. So, we went to have some cakes at Delifrance. Mei mei looked so sad when we are all eating in front of her that I let her try a warm soft bread roll. At least it is fresh right? She loves it and kept jumping up and down. :)

RaeAnne enjoyed herself sitting in the yellow van, turning the driver's wheel left and right. She asked me 'Mummy, which one left? which one right? :) Then went to popular where I bought a 'kiddy white board' for the fridge for $1.50 so that I can write down the food in the fridge and plan the daily menu better. A lot of times, I forgot what is in the fridge and they end up rotting. :P

Switch on the air con again just now but the magic was lost. She took more than 1 hour to fall asleep only slightly before 11pm and kept biting her nails. Don't know why she is not tired since she woke up at 3pm, more than 6 hours ago when I tried to make her sleep at 930pm. Anyway, time to apply 'Nailbite' solution again. :P

Forgot to upload this photo of Raelynn's bottom incisors taken last week - 14 Aug. She looks funny in this photo hor? Like being tortured. Guilty guilty... Bo bian cos it is not easy to make her laugh unlike Cheh Cheh. :P I think her top teeth may be sprouting soon cos she is sucking her gums like an old lady again. :P

No comments: