The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Officially stopped BF

It's time to remove the BF ticker as I last latched RaeAnne on Wed night. I've resisted latching her these few nights even though she's still crying and pulling my shirt because if I'm half hearted about stopping, I'll have to put her through the rejection/withdrawal process again and again. Can't bear to prolong her suffering so 'chang tong bu ru duan tong'. But having said that, my heart still breaks a little everytime I hear her cry. :( I still have 2 bottles of EBM which I give her for afternoon naps so I'll still consider that I BF her until 13 months for easy calculation. :)

No comments: