The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our determined little gal

Sigh, raeAnne woke up at 3am last night, hubby couldn't get up cos he slept late marking scripts. The fm is already in the warmer but I knew she won't take it if I feed but no choice got to try. Tried putting it in her mouth for 4 times but she keeps beating the bottle and turning her face away. Bo bian, got to latch and try to keep it a short session, try to take In2grace's advice and don't let her fall asleep on my breast. Carry her to cot, she immediately alert and cry. My cot also very lousy, cannot lower the side with one hand one so putting her down sure wake her up from drowsy state. Sat on sofa bed beside her cot and keep talking to her. Ask her to sleep on her own. Carry, put up and put down for 3-4 times. She cried, rolled, complained, stand up, fling herself back on cot, climb up again. Nothing can console her. After it went on for 15 mins, I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by staying in the room. But can't bear to close the door and let her cry insider. Sigh, end up carry her back to my bed. She continue to cry and complain until hubby woke up and carry her outside. Once hubby carry her, she rest on his shoulder and keep quiet while he carried her out. :/

Actually, she got no problem falling sleeping if 1) I latch her on and 2) I let her sleep on my bed. But MY problem is 1) I'm going to stop BF so can't latch her on 2) If I let her sleep on my bed, I can't sleep cos ours is a queen size bed and my daughter is also a 'wu ying jiao' and 'rotates like a clock hand'. Think I may need to ask hubby to handle the night feeds and night wakings cos when she sees me, she just wants to latch. I think he is going to feel very 'bo hua' liao. Let wife be SAHM, end up still cannot get a good night's sleep. :P

No comments: